Rectorseal 31631 True Blue Brush Top Pipe Thread Sealant 4 Ounceby Rectorseal
- Stays flexible, designed for areas of high vibration and thermal expansion or contraction
- For use with potable water (hot or cold)
- Low odor and non-separating sealant
- Lead-free sealant contains no metal
- Lubricates and protects thread
- Excellent as a gasket adhesive on flanges
- Easy application using brush top applicator
Pipe thread sealant with teflon. Lead free Tru-Blu, 4 ounces. Fast drying, adhesive thread sealant especially suited for high vibration environments such as refrigeration or compressor applications. Stays flexible - designed for areas of high vibration and thermal expansion/contraction. Can also be used as a positive lock and seal on threaded fasteners. Lead free and contains no metal. For use with water (hot or cold). Brushable from 20 degree F to 140 degree F. Excellent as a gasket adhesive on flanges. Low odor, non-separating. Lubricates and protects threads. Easy application - brush top applicator. Meets Federal Specification TT-S-1732. True Blue is NSF 61 approved for potable water.
Rectorseal, 4 ounce, tru-blu pipe thread sealant, with ptfe, fast dry, flexible set, designed for refrigeration & industrial applications, enhances thread lubrication during assembly & break out, recommended for use on threaded galvanized steel, iron, brass, copper, aluminum, stainless steel, polyethylene, fiberglass reinforced, pvc & cpvc pipe, use as a positive lock & seal on threaded fasteners, conforms to tt-s-1732.
- Product Type
- Thread Sealant Compounds
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACPlumbers Solvents & SealersThread Sealant Compounds
- Shipping Weight
- 1.10 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).