Rectorseal 25790 1 3/4 Ounce #5 Pipe Thread Sealantby Rectorseal
- Soft-setting and slow-drying thread sealant is used with potable water (hot or cold)
- Lead-free sealant contains no metal
- Will not dry out in the can
- Multi-purpose, wide range of service uses
- Withstands pressure up to 12,000 psi for liquids and 2600 psi for gases
- Ensures smooth and easy application
- Permits easy break out with no damage to threads
- Economical, thus requires only a small amount
- Reduces friction to allow tighter joint makeup
Pipe thread sealant no.5 size 1.75 ounces Soft-set, slow drying compound seals, lubricates, protects threaded pipe and fittings. Can be pressurized immediately for piping up through 2 inches and 100 psi. Recommended for use on threaded galvanized steel, iron, brass, copper, aluminum, stainless steel, polyethylene, fiberglass reinforced, and PVC pipe. Conforms to TT-S-1932.
- Product Type
- Thread Sealant Compounds
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACPlumbers SealantsThread Sealant Compounds
- Shipping Weight
- 1.92 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.