Rectorseal 25431 16 Ounce #5 Pipe Thread Sealantby Rectorseal
- Soft-setting and slow-drying thread sealant is used with potable water (hot or cold)
- Lead-free sealant contains no metal
- Will not dry out in the can
- Multi-purpose, wide range of service uses
- Withstands pressure up to 12,000 psi for liquids and 2600 psi for gases
- Ensures smooth and easy application
- Permits easy break out with no damage to threads
- Economical, thus requires only a small amount
Pipe thread sealant - #5 - size 16 ounce Soft-set, slow drying compound seals, lubricates, protects threaded pipe and fittings. Can be pressurized immediately for piping up through 2 inch and 100 psi. Recommended for use on threaded galvanized steel, iron, brass, copper, aluminum, stainless steel, polyethylene, fiberglass reinforced, and pvc pipe. Conforms to tt-s-1932.
- Product Class
- Thread Sealant Compounds
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- PlumbingPlumbers SealantsThread Sealant Compounds
- Shipping Weight
- 1.89 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).