Rectorseal 23551 Teflon Enriched Pipe Sealnt 8 Ounce
- More discounts on purchases of 24 or more.
- PTFE enriched sealant is non-staining and non-separating
- Allows immediate pressurization following application
- Lubricates and protects thread
- Lead-free sealant contains no metal
- Formulated for plastic and metal pipe
- Withstands pressures up to 10,000 psi for liquids and 2000 psi for gases
- Ensures smooth and easy application
Pipe thread sealant with teflon"t-plus 2 inches size ozs. =8 Non-setting, multi-purpose compound contains teflon, plus synthetic fibers. May be pressurized immediately following application. Recommended for use on threaded galvanized steel, iron, brass, copper, aluminum, stainless steel, polyethylene, fiberglass reinforced, PVC, CPVC, and ABS pipe. Conforms to TT-1732.