Rainbird CP-100 1 Automatic Inch Line Valveby Rainbird
- 1 in female pipe thread inlet and outlet inline irrigation valve
- Buna-N diaphragm offers great performance in harsh water environments
- Reliable, non-clogging design
- Reverse flow design reduces stress on diaphragm for dependable operation
- In-line design minimizes pressure loss of dirt and debris during installation and system start-up
- Operates automatically or manually with manual bleed screw
- Works with any standard sprinkler timer
- Energy efficient, low power encapsulated solenoid with captured plunger
Rain bird manufactures only the highest quality in-line valves. use in-line valves in locations where the use of a pressure vacuum breaker (pvb) or a double-check valve is required by city codes to protect against back flow. check your local city codes to determine what type of valves are required. in-line valves are installed below ground in a valve box down stream from the main line from a pvb or double check valve. in-line valves will not prevent back flow on their own and they need the help of a back flow prevention device.
- Product Class
- Line Valves
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Lawn, Garden, Outdoor Living & ToysUnderground IrrigationUnderground Inline Box & Sprinkler Valves
- Shipping Weight
- 12.96 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.