Rainbird 8HC1 Nozzle Half Circle Pattern 8Ftby Rainbird
- Spray distances range from 4 to 15 ft
- Matched flow rate nozzles assure uniform watering even when different patterns are mixed in the same zone
- Quickly identify radius and arc with Top Color-coded nozzles, even when system is not operating
Sprinkler spray head nozzles fixed pattern spray pattern=half circle
Trusted for decades, Rain Bird (r) MPR Nozzles simplify the design process by allowing sprinklers with various arcs and radii to be mixed on the same zone while maintaining even water distribution rates. This allows them to spray an equal distance and to provide an equal amount of water to a given area. A wide selection of MPR nozzles is available, so the distribution of water can be tailored to meet the unique and diverse needs of your landscape. MPR nozzles are designed to provide uniform coverage, ensuring that your lawn is green throughout, with no dry or brown spots. Nozzle distributes water evenly regardless of pattern and is compatible with other Rain Bird matched flow rate nozzles. Adjustable flow and radius. Stainless steel adjustment screw. Filter screen. 1/2" female pipe connection. 5 to 8 foot spacing at 30 PSI. For use with 1800, SP40, SP25 and A17 series.
- Product Type
- Half Circle Nozzles
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Lawn, Garden, Outdoor Living & ToysUnderground IrrigationUnderground Half & Quarter Circle Nozzles
- Shipping Weight
- 1.12 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.