Raco 8355 2 1/2 Switch Boxby Raco
- 2-1/8 in box width accommodates GFCI receptacles
- Bottom knockout: (1) 1/2 in, End knockout: (4) Priouts
- Fire resistance: acceptable for use in 2 hr rated walls
- Gauging notches at 3/8 in, 1/2 in and 5/8 in make it easy to position box on stud at correct depth for finished wall
- Non-gangable design for single device mounting
- Prepositioned mounting nails included
Steel switch boxes"instant-on" 2-1/2 inches deep - 15.8 cubic inches Four cable knockouts (ends). One 1/2 inches conduit knockout (bottom). With clamps for non-metallic sheathed cable."S" backset. Mounting guides set 3/8 inches, with bumps. Angle nail type. 3 inches x 2 inches x 2- 27/32 inches deep, 15.8 cubic inch capacity. Prepositioned mounting nai ls included. Acceptable for use in 2-hour rated walls. UL Listed.
- Product Type
- Outlet Boxes
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectonicsElectrical BoxesMetallic 1 Gang Wall Boxes
- Shipping Weight
- 13.76 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.