Raco 487 2 1/4 Steel Switch Bxby Raco
- Adjustable plaster ears allow box to be used in "old work" applications
- Beveled corner boxes are designed to prevent the clamp screws from protruding into back wall
- Bottom knockout: (1) 1/2 in, End knockout: (4) Priouts
- Fire resistance: acceptable for use in 2 hr rated walls
- Gangable switch box offers the option of constructing a box to hold two or more devices
- Provided old work clips on side of box eliminates the need for additional box supports to secure box in wall opening
Steel switch boxes gangable"hold tite" 2-1/4 inches deep - 10.5 cubic inches Four cable knockouts (end). One 1/2 inches conduit knockout (bottom). Clamp screws through beveled corners. With clamps for non-metallic sheathed cable. Adjustable plaster ears allow box to be used in old work applications. Old work clips on side of box elimina tes the need for additional box supports to secure box in wall opening. 3 inches x 2 inches x 2- 1/4 inches deep. 10.5 cubic inches.
- Product Type
- Outlet Boxes
- Part Number
- 050169004876, 086189501378
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectonicsElectrical BoxesMetallic 1 Gang Wall Boxes
- Shipping Weight
- 12.16 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.