Quikrete 6917-42 Backer Rod, 3/4 in Dia, 20 Ft L, Polyurethaneby Quikrete
- QUIKRETE? (r) backer rod is an ideal non-absorbent compressible backup material
- May be used for expansion joints, curtain wall joints, partitions, log construction, pavement joints, pre-cast units
Caulk backer rods size ins. X 3/4 feet x 20 Use to insert into a joint to control sealant depth, to create a backstop, allow proper sealant tooling, allow proper sealant wetting of the joint surfaces and use as a temporary seal.
- Product Type
- Caulk Backer Rods
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorCaulking & SealantsCaulk Backer Rod
- Shipping Weight
- 2.12 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.