Quikrete 113147 Concrete Resurfacer Re-Capby Quikrete
- Applying a single coat of QUIKRETE concrete resurfacer will provide a new concrete finish to existing driveways, sidewalks or other outdoor concrete surfaces
- Utilizing an optional but recommended two-coat procedure will further improve the appearance and uniformity of new surfaces
- Apply from feather edge of 1/16 to 1/2 in (1.6 mm to 13 mm) thickness
- Superior bond strength to old concrete surface
- Walk on in 8 hr and drive on in 24 hr
- Superior flow and finish
Quikrete concrete resurfacer is a polymer modified Portland cement-based product designed for making thin layer repairs to and for restoring the appearance of existing sound concrete surfaces. Use to repair, restore and renew worn or spalling concrete. Squeegee, trowel or brush applied. Apply from feather edge of 1/16 in to 1/2in. Walk on in 8 hours. Drive on in 24 hours. Superior flow and finish.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorPatching & Repair ProductsConcrete Primer & Finishers
- Shipping Weight
- 44.00 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.