Quick R 60585T/PR58058TA Tundra Pr58058ta Pipe Insulation, 3 Ft L, Polyethylene, Tan, 1/2 in Copper, 3/8 in Ips Pvc, 5/8 in Ac Tubing Pipe (Case of 16)by Quick R
- Various load capacities ranging from 8000 to 18000 lb
- Flow-coated with red corrosion-resistant paint
- Packed complete with installation instructions on a color coded, trilingual carton
- UPC symbol on carton
Pipe insulation foam premium 80 - wall thickness 5/8 inches - 3 foot lengths-cuts heat loss up to 80 percent - fits 1/2 inch copper, 3/8 ips, and 5/8 inch tubing. (pack of 4) Closed cell polyethylene foam. More thermally efficient. Cuts heat loss and stops pipe sweating. Helps stop freeze-ups. Contains flame retardants. Cut with scissors.
Closed cell polyethylene foam. More thermally efficient. Cuts heat loss and stops pipe sweating. Helps stop freeze-ups. Contains flame retardants. Cut with scissors.
- Product Type
- Insulation Lengths
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACInsulation for Pipe, Faucets & TubingTubular Pipe Insulation
- Shipping Weight
- 65.92 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).