Quarrix 59092 Ridge Vent 11-1/4 Inch By 4 Foot (Case of 12)
Shipping Surcharge (any quantity): $20.00
- Low-profile ridge vent creates an almost invisible appearance from the ground
- Proven performance you can trust
- StormStop (r) membrane stops wind driven rain, snow and sleet and patented filter shields your attic from weather, while still allowing air to flow freely
- Shingle-over One Pass (tm) installation installs cap and vent simultaneously in one quick nailing pass
- Compatible for unmatched versatility
- Wind tested and hurricane approved
Ridge vents shingle-over - high-density plastic"trimline - rigid vent plus" black wdth ins x lgth 11-1/4 feet x 4 Made of corrosion-free, laminated high-density polyethylene corrugated plastic with a thin spun bound non-absorbent polypropylene membrane bonded to it which does not allow direct water or weather entry. Draws fresh air from soffit vents and continually r eleases hot, moist air through the ridge line. Low profile design enables the ridge vent to virtually disappear into the roofline. 5/8 inches thickness. 12.7 sq. ins. of net free area. 1- 3/4 inches nails included with specified items.
The most versatile 4 ft section of roof ventilation product on the market. Helps to keep attics cool and allows hot, moist air to release at the highest point that is essential to achieving a balanced ventilation system. It works with a wide range of roofing materials and installs on the hip and ridge for a clean appearance. The StormStop? (r) membrane allows air to flow while preventing all forms of weather from entering the attic space. Use under asphalt shingles, metal roofing, cedar shakes or slate; virtually invisible with low-profile design; no baffle to collect debris or clog; HDPE crush-resistant material; adapts to roof pitches 3/12 to 20/12; certified by ICC, BOCA, ICBO, UL CLASS A or C, TDI and Miami Dade county.