ProSource LR-175-BC3L Mintcraft Horse Stall Gate Latch Zinc Platedby ProSource
- Can be used on out swinging or in-swinging gates and doors and stalls
- Designed for flush mounted applications
- Extra heavy duty for large gates and doors
- Reversible for right or left hand applications
Zinc plated steel stall and gate latch. Ideal for horse stalls, wood doors, and gates. Extra heavy gauge steel and rust resistant. Reversible for right or left hand applications. Bolt itself is 6-3/4 wide and 3 inches high. Strike for jamb is 4-1/2 inches high. Bolt guides are 2-3/4 inches high.
- Place latch assembly in desired position on door or gate
- Mark screw hole locations. Drill 3/32 inch pilot holes to fasten assembly latch's bolt keeper, guides with 6 piece #10 x 1-1/4 inch screws.
- Insert into latch assembly.
- Locate strike on post.
- Mark screw hole position in center of slot on strike, drill 1/8 inch screw pilot holes and fasten strike to gate post with 2 pieces of #12 x 1-1/2 inch.
- Zinc Plated
- Product Type
- Gate & Stall Latches
- Part Number
- Related Departments
HardwareGate & Shed HardwareGate Latches
Hot Buys OutletGate & Fence Hardware OutletGate Latches Outlet
- Shipping Weight
- 1.31 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.