ProSource LR-175-BC3L Mintcraft Horse Stall Gate Latch Zinc Plated
- Buy 10 for $4.17 each and save 63%
- Can be used on out swinging or in-swinging gates and doors and stalls
- Designed for flush mounted applications
- Extra heavy duty for large gates and doors
- Reversible for right or left hand applications
Zinc plated steel stall and gate latch. Ideal for horse stalls, wood doors, and gates. Extra heavy gauge steel and rust resistant. Reversible for right or left hand applications. Bolt itself is 6-3/4 wide and 3 inches high. Strike for jamb is 4-1/2 inches high. Bolt guides are 2-3/4 inches high.
- Place latch assembly in desired position on door or gate
- Mark screw hole locations. Drill 3/32 inch pilot holes to fasten assembly latch's bolt keeper, guides with 6 piece #10 x 1-1/4 inch screws.
- Insert into latch assembly.
- Locate strike on post.
- Mark screw hole position in center of slot on strike, drill 1/8 inch screw pilot holes and fasten strike to gate post with 2 pieces of #12 x 1-1/2 inch.