ProSource 0059192 Finish Nails 16D 3-1/2 Inch Hot Dipped Galvanized Smooth Shank 50 Poundby ProSource
- Brad head is only slightly larger than the shank and can be easily concealed
- Round, smooth, thin shank reduces splitting
- Hot dip galvanized to enhance corrosion resistance
Finish Nails 16 Penny 3-1/2 Inch Hot Dipped Galvanized Smooth Shank 50 Pound. Finish nails are used for trim and fine finishing work. They can easily be concealed by countersinking the nail and filling the resulting void with putty, caulking or spackling. Hot dipped galvanized finish nails are coated by passing them through a molten batch of zinc that results in very high corrosion resistance suitable for some acidic and treated lumber. They will corrode over time as their coating wears, but are generally good for the lifetime of the application. Hot dipped galvanizing meets ASTM-A153.
Finish nails are used for trim and fine finishing work where a smaller, less visible head is desired. Pro-Fit? (r) finish nails come in three basic styles - finish, casing and hardened trim and are used to set door and window frames, apply trim and in other applications where appearance is an issue.
- Product Type
- Finishing Nails
- Shaft Diameter
- .165 Inch
- Smooth Shank
- 3-1/2 Inch
- Part Number
- 042928122594, 042928158180
- Related Departments
- FastenersNailsFinish And Trim NailsFinishing Nails Galvanized
- Shipping Weight
- 55.55 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.