ProSource 0059132 Finish Nails 6D 2 Inch Hot Dipped Galvanized Smooth Shank 50 Poundby ProSource
- Hot-dipped galvanized to enhance corrosion resistance
Finish Nails 6 Penny 2 Inch Hot Dipped Galvanized Smooth Shank 50 Pound. Finish nails are used for trim and fine finishing work. They can easily be concealed by countersinking the nail and filling the resulting void with putty, caulking or spackling. Hot dipped galvanized finish nails are coated by passing them through a molten batch of zinc that results in very high corrosion resistance suitable for some acidic and treated lumber. They will corrode over time as their coating wears, but are generally good for the lifetime of the application. Hot dipped galvanizing meets ASTM-A153.
- Product Type
- Finishing Nails
- Smooth Shank
- 2 Inch 6 Penny
- Part Number
- 042928123508, 718928701717
- Related Departments
- FastenersNailsFinish And Trim NailsFinishing Nails Galvanized
- Shipping Weight
- 54.29 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.