Pro-Fit 0069118 Pro Fit Roofing Nails 1-3/4 Inch Hot Dipped Galvanized Poundby Pro-Fit
- Large flat head for greater holding power
- Heavy-gauge, round, smooth shank provides greater resistance to bending
Roofing Nails 1-3/4 Inch Hot Dipped Galvanized Pound. Used for applying asphalt shingles, insulation board, and felt to wood substrates. Hot dipped galvanized roofing nails are coated by passing them through a molten batch of zinc that results in very high corrosion resistance suitable for some acidic and treated lumber. They will corrode over time as their coating wears, but are generally good for the lifetime of the application. Hot dipped galvanizing meets ASTM-A153.
Use for asphalt shingles. Use for asphalt shingles.
- Product Type
- Roofing Nails
- 1-3/4 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- FastenersNailsRoofing Nails - All TypesRoofing Nails Hot Dipped Galvanized
- Shipping Weight
- 1.11 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.