Prime Line U10385 Defender Security Maximum Security Combination Strike 11 Inch Height 5-1/2 To 6 Hole Spacing Satin Nickelby Prime Line
- Replaces standard latch and deadbolt strikes with one piece security
- Fastens into jamb and door frame with screws
- For doors with deadbolt and handleset on 5-1/2 to 6 in hole centers
Deadbolt security strikes steel - combination maximum security hole spacing 5 inches -1/2 to 6 finish=satin nickel Plated steel strike is supplied with 3 inches long wood screws to allow additional security, by fastening thru jamb into 2 x 4 outer door framing. 1- 5/8 inches W x 11 inch H.
Fits 5-1/2 in and 6 in hole spacing's on dead latch and deadbolt. Uses six 3 in screws that install on the vertical side of the strike closest to the stop molding. These 3 in screws allow for a strong hold as they drive into the jack stud to help prevent kick-ins. Plated steel strike is supplied with 3 inches long wood screws to allow additional security, by fastening thru jamb into 2 x 4 outer door framing. 1-5/8" W x 11 inches H. Spacing between deadbolt opening and latch opening: 3-5/8".
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- HardwareLocks, Locksets, Keys And Lock AccessoriesLock Accessories, Parts and ReinforcersStrike Plates & Reinforcers
- Shipping Weight
- 3.25 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.