Prime Line PL14077 Back Room Aluminum Screen Frame 3/4 By 5/16 By 94 Inch Mill Finishby Prime Line
- Spline channel measures 0.165 in W
- This frame can also be used for some sliding window replacement screens
- Easy to cut with a hacksaw
- Always wear safety glasses when cutting metal items
- Use 0.185 serrated vinyl spline with fiberglass screen mesh and 0.165 serrated vinyl spline with aluminum screen mesh
Accepts aluminum screen with.165 inch spline or fiberglass mesh screen with.185 inch spline or flexible poly film. Pack of 20. Accepts aluminum screen with.165 inch spline or fiberglass mesh screen with.185 inch spline or flexible poly film. Pack of 20. 3/4 inch x 5/16 inch x 94 inch,.020, mill finish, aluminum screen frame, use with 4 pack #pl7727, 100 pack #pl14284 gray nylon corners or 100 pack #pl14294 metal miter corners, use.165 spline for aluminum mesh or.185 for fiberglass mesh. Accepts aluminum, fiberglass mesh screen or flexible poly film. Tub 20. Use spline size:.165 (aluminum mesh) or.185 (fiberglass mesh).
Prime-line 3/4 in x 5/16 in 0.020 roll formed screen frame is designed for use on sliding aluminum windows. also often used to make replacement storm door screens. Prime-line screen frames are manufactured with a slight camber (bow) that provides tension to the finished screen. This features helps eliminate wrinkles in the screen fabric. The screen frame accepts up to 0.185 vinyl spline and uses miter (angle) cut screen corners. Use.020 gauge roll-formed aluminum screen frames with.165 wide channels. Use spline size.165 for aluminum mesh or.185 for fiberglass mesh.
- 20 Pack
- Product Type
- Screen Frames
- 3/4 by 5/16 by 94 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- HardwareStorm, Screen & Patio Door HardwareScreen Frame Channels
- Shipping Weight
- 9.12 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).