Prime Line H3546 17370 Universal Jalousie Operator Aluminumby Prime Line
- Mounting holes are 3-7/8 in or 4-3/4 in apart
- Adjustable link arm with breaks off every 1/2 in
Replaces most operators currently in use non-handed 5/8 inch wide base with 3/8 inch spindle and die-cast tee-handle. Universal break-off link with 1/2 inch hole spacings up to 5-5/16 inch. Includes operator with link, and set of installation fasteners.
H 3546 is a universal louver operator in aluminum finished die-cast construction. The mounting holes are 4-3/4 or 3-7/8 in apart. It is a reversible non-handed design that can be used on either left or right handed installations. The universal link arm comes with break-off points with holes every 1/2 in providing a link arm 1-13/16 to 5-5/16 in long to accommodate the needs of installation. It comes with a matching tee handle that fits the 5/16 in spindle. Replaces most operators currently in use. Non-handed 5/8"W base with 3/8" spindle and die-cast tee-handle. Universal break-off link with 1/2" hole spacings up to 5-5/16". Includes operator with link, and set of installation fasteners. 3-7/8" and 4-3/4" CT C installation hole spacing.
- Product Type
- Jalousie Window Operators
- Part Number
- H3546 17370
- Related Departments
- HardwareWindow HardwareAwning & Jalousie Window Operators
- Shipping Weight
- 12.00 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.