Prime Line GD12227 Gd 12227 Torsion Spring, 1-3/4 in Id, 2 in Od, 20 in Oal, Carbon Steel, Plainby Prime Line
- Requires the use of 2 winding rods for replacement
- Winding cone and anchor cone attached
Most doors, in recent years, have been supplied with torsion springs that is located directly above the door and mounted to the header. replacement will require the use of 2 winding rods (gd-52238) and a clear understanding of wire size and handing.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- HardwareGarage Door HardwareGarage Door Springs
- Shipping Weight
- 13.48 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.