Presto 01750-1751 16 Quart Aluminum Pressure Cooker Cannerby Presto
- Pressure canning is the only method recommended safe by the USDA for low-acid foods such as vegetables, meats and fish
- The easy to read gauge automatically registers a complete range of processing pressures
- Air vent/cover lock allows pressure to build up only when the cover is closed properly and prevents the cover from opening until pressure is safely reduced
- This Presto (r) pressure canner also doubles as water bath canners for preserving fruits, jams, jellies, pickles and salsas
- Constructed of extra strong, warp-resistant aluminum and suitable for use on regular and smooth top ranges
- Strong and durable, heavy-gauge aluminum for long life and fast, even heating
- Holds up to 7 qt jars, 20 pt jars or 12 half pt jars
- Handy as a large capacity pressure cooker cooks meats, poultry, soups, desserts and more
Easy-to-read dial gauge for accurate pressure control. air vent/cover lock allows pressure to build only when cover is closed properly, prevents cover from opening until pressure is safely reduced and gives visual indication of inside pressure. extra strong, warp-resistant aluminum construction for fast, even heating. includes cooking/canning rack and instruction/recipe book. ul listed. replacement parts including sku no 680.3316 sealing ring, 699.2028 over pressure plug, 625.5236 pressure regulator and 615.9735 cover handle sold separately.
- Product Class
- Pressure Cookers
- Part Number
- 075741017518, 075741017556
- Related Departments
- Housewares, Cleaning & DisposablesCanning Supplies & Pressure CookersPressure Cookers
- Shipping Weight
- 21.69 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.