Porter Cable PC700D Electric Drill, 120 V, 1/2 in Chuck, Keyed Chuckby Porter Cable
- 0 to 800 rpm provides optimum power for jobsite applications
- Triple gear reduction provides torque for demanding drilling applications
- Soft grip mid-handle provides better balance and control
- Heavy-duty 7 A motor for high-torque drilling and driving
- Cast metal gear housing lengthens tool life and withstands abuse
- Cast metal side handle increases control and user safety
Electric drills 1/2 inch - 7 amp - vsr keyed Triple gear reduction provides torque for demanding drilling applications. Soft grip mid handle provides balance and control. Specs: 0-800 rpm, drilling capacity in: steel- 1/2 inches, wood- 1- 1/12 inches, 6 ft power cord, variable speed trigger, anti-slip comfort gr ip, and weighs 4.8 lbs. Includes cast metal side handle, chuck key and holder.
- Product Type
- Power Drills
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsElectric Power ToolsElectric Drills
- Shipping Weight
- 6.38 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.