Porter Cable PC650HD Hammer Drill, 7 a, Keyless Chuck, 1/2 in Chuck, 0 to 3100 Rpm Speedby Porter Cable
- 7 A motor delivers the power and durability to complete the toughest drilling applications
- Hammer drill and drill modes provide versatility for drilling into metal, wood, concrete, brick, block and other masonry materials
- Streamlined overmold body and handle for increase comfort and reduced user fatigue
- Side handle provides more control in heavy applications and bind-up situations
- Cast metal gear housing helps dissipate heat from internal components for additional durability
- Dual-speed transmission (0 to 1100 and 0 to 3100) provides maximum torque in setting one and maximum speed in setting two
- Two finger-locking trigger provides ease of use during extended use
- 1/2 in metal chuck and key provides holding pressure for increased bit retention
Hammer drills 1/2 inch - 7.0 amp keyed Dual speed transmissions provides maximum torque in setting one and maximum speed in setting two. Hammer drill and drill modes provides versatility for drilling into metal, wood, concrete, brick, block and many other materials. Cast metal gear housing hel ps dissipate heat from internal components for additional durability. Includes cast metal side handle, depth rod, chuck key and holder. Specs: 0-1,100 & 0-3,100 rpm, 52,700 bpm, 1/2 inches capacity in steel, 1- 1/4 inches capacity in wood, 1/2 inches capacity in concrete, 6' power cord, variable-speed trigger, anti-slip comfort grip and 5.1 lbs weight.
- Product Type
- Hammer Drill Kits
- Part Number
- 885911086530, 885911246118
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsElectric Power ToolsElectric Hammer Drills
- Shipping Weight
- 7.65 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.