Plews Edelmann 13-101 Tru Flate Nipple Coupler Design 1/4 Inchby Plews Edelmann
- Coupler utilizes tubular valve
- Nipple recognized for extremely short pilot
- Valve supports seal and allows more air flow
- Wide metal section between ball groove and pilot
Air hose coupler sets 2-piece - tru-flate design 1/4 inches body series carded Intended for compressed air lines only. 300 PSI maximum rated working pressure. Includes one each: No.12-125 1/4 inches Male NPT Plug and No.13-135 1/4 inches Female NPT Coupler. Recognized by the extremely short pilot. Has the widest metal section between the ball g roove and the pilot. The sealing surface on the end of the nipple is wider than other interchanges, resulting in better sealing and longer seal life. Utilizes the tubular valve which supports the seal and allows more air flow at lower pressure drops than most competitive couplers. Protective collar guards against accidental disconnect. Due to their large size, do not connect or disconnect if the line pressure exceeds 40 PSI.
- Product Type
- Air Couplers
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsAir Tools & AccessoriesAir Line Connectors Male
- Shipping Weight
- 5.44 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.