PF Harris GOLDBB-16A Gold Label Bed Bug Killer 16 Ounce Aerosolby PF Harris
- Foaming action kills bed bugs at all life stages in 5 mins after direct contact
- Patent pending technology uses metofluthrin, clothianidin and piperonyl butoxide
- The EPA claim for the residual of the product is 1 month
Harris 5 Minute??? bed bug foaming aerosol uses patent pending technology to kill bed bugs in just 5 mins after initial contact. In addition to the quick kill, the spray features a residual that lasts 1 month. A few additional benefits include EPA acceptance for application on all parts of the mattress, not just tufts and folds. Harris 5 Minute??? bed bug killer is odorless, non-staining and kills pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs and their eggs. With a quick time to kill, 1 month residual kill and EPA accepted application on the entire mattress, this formula makes a great addition to the Harris bed bug product line. Direct contact provides kill in only 5 minutes. Non-staining. Kills Pyrethroid resistant and wild bed bug strains. Kills all bed bug life stages, adults, nymphs and eggs. Residual kill for up to 1 month.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Lawn, Garden, Outdoor Living & ToysInsecticides & Insect Control Outdoor & IndoorBed Bug & Dust Mite Treatments
- Shipping Weight
- 1.26 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).