Permatex 80078 Anti Seize Lubricantby Permatex
- Effectively lubricates assemblies exposed to high temperatures and heavy contact pressures
- Suitable for service up to 870 deg C
- Reduce corrosion and seizing due to weathering or chemicals
- Permits easy disassembly of parts exposed to heat or corrosive environments
Anti-seize lubricant industrial number 80078 brush top bottle 8 ounces Heavy-duty blend of aluminum, copper, and graphite lubricants in a petroleum base. Use on boiler and oven parts, gears, chains, cables, sprockets, levers, pivots, rollers, valve stems, jet engines, and industrial turbines during assembly to prevent gallin g, corrosion, and seizing, and to assure easier disassembly. Inert, will not evaporate or harden in extreme temperatures. Salt, corrosion, and moisture resistant. -60 to 1600 degrees Fahrenheit temperature range. Meets Mil Spec A-907, level 3 NFPA Fire Co de 30B.
- Product Type
- Part Number
- 079340800786, 686226800787
- Related Departments
- AutomotiveFluids & LubricantsSpecialty Lubricants ++
- Shipping Weight
- 12.96 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).