Pentair U25-S-S18 Omnifilter Omnifilter Series Whole House Water Filter System, 15,000 Gal Capacity, 5 Gpm, 5 Um Filtrationby Pentair
- Whole house water filter with built-in shut-off valve allows you to turn off the incoming water so you can change your cartridges
- Extend the life of your water using equipment, such as water heaters, dishwashers, ice makers and other appliances by allowing them to operate more efficiently, saving money and energy
- Clear housing allows you to see your filter working and helps to determine when to change your filter
Water filters whole house sediment kit valve-in-head - diyer medium-duty"omnifilter" with multipurpose wrench - 3/4 inch copper pipe - made in the usa Easy to install, includes clear filter housing for monitoring cartridge life, automatic pressure release valve, on/off/bypass valve-in-head design, 3-month 15,000-gallon life no.to1 filter cartridge, multipurpose wrench, and installation hardware for use on 3/4 inch copper pipe. Effectively reduces rust, sediment, chlorine, and odors where water lines enter homes for clean and better tasting water flowing to all faucets and appliances. No.ow2 filter tank wrench and no.ok25 replacement o-ring. 15-1/2 inches long by 6-1/4 inches wide. Nfs certified.
OMNIFilter's U25 10 in whole house valve in head water filter system is designed for average size homes with 3/4 in incoming water lines and is ideal for both well water and city water applications. The valve in head feature turns off the incoming water supply for changing your cartridges. The clear housing allows you see your filter working and gives you an indication as to when to change your cartridge. The system easily attaches to any 3/4 in incoming water line to filter water for the whole house. Supplied with a 5 micron TO1 sediment/taste and odor cartridge to handle water with sediment, tastes and odors, however you can customize it to your filtration requirements by using any number of OMNIFilter cartridges. For professional installers, OMNIFilter U25 with clear filter housing system for monitoring cartridge life, automatic pressure release valve, on/off/bypass valve-in-head design, 3-month/15,000-gallon life, for use on 3/4" pipe. Includes TO1 filter cartri dge, U2530 mounting bracket w/screws and OW40 filter tank wrench. Effectively reduces rust, sediment, Chlorine and odors where water lines enter homes for clean and better tasting water to all faucets and appliances. 15-1/2?L x 6-1/4?W.
- Product Type
- Water Filters
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACWater TreatmentWhole House Water Filters
- Shipping Weight
- 5.00 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.