PBI Gordon 8851228 Trimec Killer Weed Lawn Rtu Qtby PBI Gordon
- 3-way herbicide blend
- Controls emerged grassy weeds such as crabgrass and foxtail
- Controls 200+ common broadleaf weeds as listed
- Convenient ready-to-use trigger sprayer formulation
Gordon's Trimec Weed Killer, Package Size: 1 qt, Liquid, Odor/Scent: Mild Sweet, Brown/Yellow, Composition: 2,4-D, Dimethylamine Salt, 8-Quinolinecarboxylic Acid, 3,7-Dichloro-, Dimethylamine Dicamba, Flash Point: 61 deg C, Boiling Point: 100 deg C, Flammability Rating: 1, Density: 8.35 pounds /gal, Specific Gravity: 1.0007, pH Range: 7 to 9, Application Method: Spray Controls over 250 broadleaf weeds fast including dandelion, clover, chickweed, ground ivy, wild violet and others as listed. Visible results in 8 hours. Won't harm lawns when used as directed. Labeled for use on northern and sensitive southern lawns (exce pt Floratam). One quart covers 5,300 sq. ft. to 10,600 sq. ft. (northern vs. southern lawns).
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Lawn, Garden, Outdoor Living & ToysLawn CareLawn Weed Killer Liquid 30 Oz To 64 Oz
- Shipping Weight
- 3.11 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).