PBI Gordon 8101226 Trimec Trimec Weed Killer, Liquid, Spray Application Quartby PBI Gordon
- 3-way herbicide blend
- Controls emerged grassy weeds such as crabgrass, foxtail and signal grass
- Controls 200+ common broadleaf weeds as listed, such as dandelions and plantain
- One quart treats up to 5000 sq-ft
- Concentrated formulation
Gordon's trimec weed killer, 1 qt net content, liquid form, mild sweet odor/scent, brown, compositions: 2,4-d, dimethylamine salt, 8-quinolinecarboxylic acid, 3,7-dichloro-, dimethylamine dicamba, >100 deg c flash point, 100 deg c boiling point, flammability: 1, 8.62 pounds /gal density, 1.0339 specific gravity, 7.5 to 9 ph, spray application method
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Lawn, Garden & Outdoor ToolsLawn CareLawn Weed Killer Liquid 2 Oz To 24 Oz
- Shipping Weight
- 2.78 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).