PacTool SS404 Snapper Shear 400 Siding Shear, 6-1/2 a, 5/16 in Cutting Capacityby PacTool
- Designed to cut fiber-cement siding up to 5/16 in thick
- Smooth, fast cuts with no airborne dust, keeping the job OSHA compliant with easy clean-up
- Replaceable, reversible blades machined from solid tool steel need less replacements and is durable enough for 20,000 ft of cutting
- The 0SS414 fiber cement curve shear boasts a contractor-grade 6.5 A motor for peak performance
- Cut with painted side face down for ideal, finished edges
Power shears fiber cement 6.5 amps snapper shear 400 series Cuts fiber cement siding up to 5/16 inches thick with a smooth, fast, and dust-free operation. Based on a 1/2 inches, 6.5-amp motor. Reversible blades machined from solid tool steel.
Combining our patented precision engineered shear head with a powerful 6.5 A motor, the SNAPPER SHEAR SS404 effortlessly powers through fiber-cement siding for fast clean cuts with no airborne dust. Cuts fiber cement siding up to 5/16" thick with a smooth, fast, and dust-free operation. Based on a 1/2", 6.5-amp motor. Reversible blades machined from solid tool steel.
- Product Class
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsElectric Hand Held Power ToolsElectric Shears
- Shipping Weight
- 6.45 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.