OSI 2292209 Quad Fire Block Foam, Orange, 24 Hr Functional Cure, >41 Deg F, 21.1 Fl-Oz
- Buy 12 for $15.80 each and save 21%
- Buy 48 for $15.54 each and save 22%
- High-performance foam designed to inhibit the passage of fire and smoke through penetrations
- Conforms to IRC (International Residential Codes) and IBC (International Building Code), fire blocking requirements
- Closed cell structure is flexible and will not crack or dry out
- Orange color identifies OSI (r) fire block as an approved fire block product for type V-A construction
Designed specifically for use type va, occupancy group r3 and r5 (wood frame) buildings, to seal openings in concealed spaces to resist the migration of fire and hot gases. the fire block foam cures upon reaction with moisture to form a flexible, urethane foam that is effective against the passage of smoke and toxic gases through service penetrations. foam adheres to most types of building materials including wood, concrete, brick, metals, cable jacketing and will not harm pvc, cpvc and pex pipe/tubing. it complies with all federal and state voc regulations.