Oregon Cutting D81 24 Inch Chain Saw Cutting Chainsby Oregon Cutting
- LubriTec (tm) keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Top-plate filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- For saw sizes 50 to 100 cc
- Exclusive OCS-01 steel provides greater durability
- The low-vibration full chisel cutters offer top performance while also providing a smooth cutting experience via our patented bent over depth gauge
Chainsaw cutting chains - single pack - 24 inch length - 81 drive links Semi chisel chain features top performing Chamfer Chisel cutters and a notched bumberdrive link for low kickback performance, good chip flow, and a smooth cutting action. Twin corners of the cutters deliver superior performance on the many popular saws wh ich use low profile 3/8 inches pitch chain. Also features four way symmetrical tie straps which simplifies the joining of chain loops. Fits chainsaws made by: Craftsman/Sears, Cub Cadet, Earthwise, Echo, Efco-Emark, Hitachi, John Deere, Milwaukee, Shindaiwa, Sk il, Tanaka, Western Auto, Worx, Yardworks and others. Gauge for chain is .050 inches.
- Product Class
- Chainsaw Chain
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Lawn, Garden, Outdoor Living & ToysOutdoor Power Equipment Accessories & PartsChainsaw Replacement Chains
- Shipping Weight
- 1.14 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.