Oatey 42099 Plastic Shower Drain 2 Inch No Caulkby Oatey
- Mechanically attaches over 2 in Schedule 40 DWV pipe
- The drain is fixed to the drain pipe from above the shower base that is ideal for slab construction
- Can be used with 1-1/2 in Schedule 40 DWV pipe and 1-1/2 or 2 in copper DWV pipe, when caulking gasket is replaced
- Fiber and rubber gasket provide a tight seal to the base
Shower drain - plastic - no-caulk - compression gasket type - for 2 inch dwv pvc or abs Designed for fiberglass shower stalls. Stainless steel 4-1/4 inch od strainer, 2 inch sch. 40 abs or pvc pipe slips into fitting. Supplied with wrench for tightening compression nut and rubber gasket against pipe.
Oatey? (r) 101 PNC Series brass and plastic no-calk shower drain is designed to seal the drain body to a preformed shower stall base with a fiber and rubber washer. Designed for use with preformed shower stall bases. The drain body is sealed to the shower base with a fiber and rubber washer. 2 inches Schedule 40 DWV pipe is secured with a mechanically compressed gasket that does not require caulking. Drain top accommoda tes 4-1/4" Universal Snap-Tite strainers available in a variety of designer finishes. Compression gasket tightens around 2 inches Sch. 40 DWV pipe with caulking nut & wrench. Can be used with 1-1/2" Sch. 40 DWV pipe and 1-1/2" or 2 inches Copper DWV pipe when caulkin g gasket is replaced.
- Product Class
- Shower Drains
- 2 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- PlumbingBathtub & Shower Hardware and RepairShower Drain Assemblies & Kits
- Shipping Weight
- 9.28 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.