Oatey 39012 Inline Ventby Oatey
- Mechanical vent installs on the drain line and vents the line without allowing sewer gas to enter the home
- Helps prevent sewer gas from entering your home
- Push to connect type of connection
- Spring-loaded to open with negative pressure and close with positive pressure
- NSF-24 listing for use in recreational vehicles
Plumbing vent, automatic, 1-1/2 inch. Replaces any secondary plumbing vent protecting the traps of kitchen sinks, bathrooms, basins, tubs, showers, washing machines, etc. Breaks siphoning action caused by draining water. The differential created by draining water automatically opens sealing d isc and as drain flow stops, spring mechanism automatically closes sealing disc to keep water seal in trap constant and prevent sewer gas from escaping drain. MUST be located at least 6 inches above trap arm top. 13/16 thread.
- Product Class
- Circular Louvers
- Part Number
- 038753390123, 084832603646
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACPipe & Fittings DWV Drain Waste & VentDrain Waste Vent DWV Vents & Valves
- Shipping Weight
- 1.76 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.