Oatey 31230 Pipe Joint Compound / Pipe Dope
- Buy 12 for $5.00 each and save 26%
- Buy 48 for $4.74 each and save 30%
- Pipe joint compound with PTFE is a non-hardening, non-separating, non-toxic paste that lubricates and seals all threaded joints against leakage due to internal pressure
- Withstands up to 3000 psi on gases and 10,000 psi on liquids
- Compound permits a tighter assembly with lower torque, secure permanent sealing of all threaded connections and allows for easy disassembly without stripping or damaging threads
Pipe joint compound with teflon"great white" with brush size 4 ounces Lubricates and seals all threaded joints. White, non-hardening, non-separating, non-toxic paste. Withstands up to 3,000 PSI on gases from -50 to +400 degrees Fahrenheit, and 10,000 PSI on liquids from -50 to +500 degrees Fahrenheit. For use with water, st eam, natural and LP gas, oil, caustics or dilute acid lines of PVC, CPVC, ABS, Cycolac, Polypropylene, iron, steel, or copper. NSF and IAPMO listed. Brush included.