Oatey 31228 Pipe Jnt Cmpnd W/Brsh Gray 8 Ounceby Oatey
- Soft-setting compound does not harden
- Ideal for sealing metal threaded connections
- Use on water, air and steam pipe lines
- Not for use on plastic threads
- Maximum working pressure of 3000 psi on gas lines from -20 to 400 deg F
- Maximum working pressure of 10,000 psi on liquid lines from -20 to 500 deg F
- Easy cleanup
- Will not separate
Oatey? (r) pipe joint compound is a firm, smooth sealing compound formulated for most metal threads to create tight joints on lines carrying water, steam or air. Fast set non-hardening paste which lubricates and seals threaded joints. Non-toxic; may be used on water, natural gas, steam and air lines. Perfect for applying gaskets to flanges. Not for use on plastic threads.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACPlumbers Solvents & SealersThread Sealant Compounds
- Shipping Weight
- 1.11 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.