Oatey 15806 Hercules 1/2 Pint Megaloc Sealby Oatey
- Odorless formula is non-separating, non-flammable and non-hazardous
- Safe for drinking water lines
- Sets soft with no cure time required
- Wipes clean from hands and tools and washes out of clothes
- Resists hardening and cracks
Pipe thread sealant multi-purpose megaloc"hercules" size=1/2 pint For use on both plastic and metal pipe and fittings. Grit-free and does not contain PTFE (teflon). Sets soft; no cure time required. Never hardens, cracks or becomes brittle. No odor. Non-separating, non-flammable, and non-hazardous. Leak-proof hydraulic resistance to 12,000 psi. Withstands gas pressure to 2,600 psi. Performs over a temperature range of -50 degrees to 400 degrees F (on steel pipe). For use on all metals, including galvanized steel, black iron, aluminum, copper, brass, stainless steel, and on PVC, ABS, and CPVC plastics (for use on specific brands of CPVC pipe, verify suitability with pipe manufacturer). Not recommended for lines carrying concentrated acids, alkalis, ketones, and oxygen. Certified to ANSI/NSF Standard 61; safe for drinking water lines. UPC listed. Meets CSA requirements 4-90 for gas. Meets Fed. Spec. TT-S-1732.
- Product Type
- Thread Sealant Compounds
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACPlumbers SealantsThread Sealant Compounds
- Shipping Weight
- 13.44 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).