Oatey 15707 Hercules Block Putty 1/2ptby Oatey
- Quickly forms a tough, flexible and leak-resistant seal
- Provides leak-proof resistance to high-pressure, temperature, expansion, contraction and extreme vibration
Pipe thread sealant size pint=1/2 All-purpose, tough, pliable seal for joints, valves, flanges, and gaskets - puts joints into service in minutes. An excellent gasket seal - sets up quickly and dries to form a very tough, yet flexible seal which will not harden, crack, crumble or shrink. Seals old or worn fittings. Ideal for pumps, tanks and equipment carrying steam, water, oil, gasoline, fuel oil, hydraulic fluids, natural and LP gas (vapor state), anti-freeze, refrigerants except ammonia, lubricants, glycerin, solvents, brine and other gases, liquids and chemicals. For use on all metals, including galvanized steel, black iron, aluminum, copper, brass, stainless steel, and on PVC, ABS, and CPVC plastics (for use on specific brands of CPVC pipe, verify suitability with pipemanufacturer). Provides leak-proof resistance to high pressure, temperature, expansion, contraction and extreme vibration. Grit-free; non-separating, distinctive non-runny consistency. Can easily be cleaned from tools and hands with isopropyl alcohol or Hercules for hands towels. Performs over a temperature range of -50 deg to 450 deg F (on steel pipe), 12,000 psi (hydraulic), 2600 psi (gas). Conforms to Mil. Spec. Mil-S-45180 D. Blue.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACPlumbers Solvents & SealersCements
- Shipping Weight
- 1.00 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.