Oatey 15620 Hercules Real Tuff Thread Sealant, 8 Ounce Can, Paste, Whiteby Oatey
- Formula is non-flammable and contains no heavy metals or volatile solvents
- Safe for drinking water lines
- Suitable for use with all liquids and gases except for oxygen
- Maximum working hydraulic pressure of 12,000 psi
- Resists strong acids, alkalis and ketones
- Holds tight against expansion and contraction
- Forms leak-free joints that can be used immediately
Pipe thread sealant size pint=1/2 Multi-purpose thread sealant formulated with the highest percentage PTFE content on the market. PTFE particles fill cracks and tiny thread imperfections - providing superior lubricating and sealing properties. Leak-free joints can be tested and put into s ervice immediately. Holds tight against vibration, expansion, and contraction. Brushable; non-separating; will not run or drip from joints. Soft set; no cure time required. Withstands temperatures from -50 deg F to 500 deg F (on steel pipe), and pressures of 12,000 psi (hydraulic), 2600 psi (gas). For use with liquids, including acids and alkalis and gases (except oxygen). For use on metals, including galvanized steel, black iron, aluminum, copper, brass, stainless steel and on PVC, ABS, and CPVC plastics (for use on specific brands of CPVC pipe, verify suitability with pipe manufacturer). Superior anti-galling properties with stainless steel. Excellent resistance to strong acids, alkalis and ketones. Non-flammable and contains no heavy met als or volatile solvents. Certified to ANSI/NSF Standard 61, safe for drinking water lines. Low VOC. Meets Fed. Spec. TT-S-1732. White.
- Product Class
- Thread Sealant Compounds
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACPlumbers SealantsThread Sealant Compounds
- Shipping Weight
- 1.08 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.