Oatey 14090 Roof Flashng Elec 0 To 5-3/8inby Oatey
- The 15 x 15 in soft aluminum base is designed to form a seal on most panel configurations and roof pitches regardless of pipe location
- Made of non-fading EPDM rubber for higher resistance to ultraviolet light and extreme temperatures with up to 212 deg F of continuous heat
- Easily customized to accommodate a broad range of vent pipe diameters from 0 to 5-3/8 in
- Sleeve flexibility accommodates vibration and pipe movement caused by expansion and contraction
- Fire retarding agents milled directly into the rubber compound create a self-extinguishing feature which enables it to be used with type"B" vents
- Use silicone sealant between base and surface and secure with sheet metal screws
The Oatey electrical mast connection Master Flash? (r) roof flashing is specifically designed for the protection of electrical connections that come from a rooftop. The quick installation time and fire protection qualities make it a great long term fit in a roofing electrical application.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACHeating, Cooling & VentingChimney PipeChimney Pipe Collar Adapters & Flashings
- Shipping Weight
- 3.80 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.