Norton 66252912626 Gemini 7 By 1/16 By 7/8 Metal Cut Off Type 27by Norton
- Quality aluminum oxide for consistent performance at a economical price
- Durable bond designed for extremely fast cut while retaining excellent wheel life
- Ultra-thin depressed center, right-angle grinder wheel designed only for cut-off applications where a fast cut and minimum material loss are desired
- Good choice for general-purpose cutting-off of 400 Series stainless, hard carbon steels and soft carbon steels
Abrasive cut-off wheels depressed center aluminum oxide -metal -7/8 inch arbor -7 inch diameter -8,600 maximum rpm For small job shops on a variety of metalworking applications. Type 27 center. 1/16 inches blade thickness.
Outfit your right-angle grinder with this economical Gemini RightCut A AO-type 27/42 cutting wheel, which features an aluminum oxide grain for consistent performance. The wheel has a durable bond designed to cut at high rates and ensure a long product life. An ultra-thin depressed center lets you use the wheel precisely to minimize material loss during grinding. This Gemini RightCut wheel is designed to deliver optimal results on 400 Series stainless, hard or soft carbon steels. For small job shops on a variety of metalworking applications. Type 27 center. 1/16" blade thickness.
- Product Type
- Cut off Wheels
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesMetal Cutter Abrasive Wheels 7 & 8 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 11.20 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.