Norton 66252843609 4-1/2 By 1/8 By 5/8-11 Metal Type 27by Norton
- Quality aluminum oxide abrasive wheel at a low initial price
- Durable bond and wheel hardness are designed to provide the most mix of cut rate and life
- 1/8 in thick wheel designed to be used at a 90 deg angle for offhand cut-off, notching or 30 deg angle for light side grinding
- Good choice for general-purpose cutting-off of 400 Series stainless, hard carbon steels and soft carbon steels
Grinding wheels depressed center aluminum oxide metal - 5/8-11 inch threaded arbor - 4-1/2 inch diameter - 13,580 maximum rpm For cutting, notching and light grinding on metal. Type 27 center. 1/8 inches blade thickness.
Save money and cut or remove stock with enhanced efficiency when you wield the Metal A AO-type 27 grinding and cutting wheel. Engineered for cutting at 30 or 90 deg angles, this wheel is great for notching, offhand cut-offs and light side grinding. With a low initial price, high-quality aluminum oxide abrasive, durable bond and thickness of 1/8 in, this extra hard wheel strikes the ideal balance between economy and efficiency and is great for inexperienced operators or small jobs where minimizing cost is crucial. For cutting, notching and light grinding on metal. Type 27 center. 1/8" blade thickness.
- Product Type
- Grinding Wheels
- Part Number
- 076607026774, 662528436091
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsPower Grinding & AccessoriesBench Grinder Wheels & Accessories
- Shipping Weight
- 6.72 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.