Norton 66252843605 4-1/2 By 1/4 By 5/8-11 Metal Wheel Type 27by Norton
- Quality aluminum oxide abrasive wheel at a low initial price
- High-performance bond designed for extremely fast cut while retaining excellent wheel life
- 1/4 in thick wheel designed for offhand stock removal
- Good choice for general-purpose cutting-off of 400 Series stainless, hard carbon steels and soft carbon steels
Grinding wheels depressed center aluminum oxide -metal -5/8 -11 inch threaded arbor -4-1/2 inch diameter -13,580 maximum rpm For heavy-duty to light grinding on the bottom/face of the wheel. Type 27 center. 1/4 inches blade thickness.
The 1/4 in thick Metal A AO-type 27 grinding wheel makes quick work of offhand stock removal on 400 Series stainless steel and hard and soft carbon steels. With a quality aluminum oxide abrasive and a high-performance bond, this wheel provides a fast cut rate and an excellent wheel life, increasing productivity and keeping downtime to a minimum. The low initial price makes these wheels a great economical choice for smaller jobs. For heavy-duty to light grinding on the bottom/face of the wheel. Type 27 center. 1/4" blade thickness.
- Product Type
- Grinding Wheels
- Part Number
- 662528195592, 662528436053
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesMetal Cutter Abrasive Wheels 2 to 6 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 8.48 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.