Norton 66252843600 4-1/2 By 1/4 By 7/8 Masonry Wheel Type 27by Norton
- Sharp silicon carbide grain for penetration of masonry and very hard non-metallic materials
- Durable bond and wheel hardness are designed to provide the most mix of cut rate and life
- 1/4 in thick wheel designed for offhand stock removal
- Good choice when low initial price is needed for small jobs or inexperienced operators
Grinding wheels silicone carbide - masonry - 7/8 inch arbor - 4-1/2 inch diameter - 13,580 maximum rpm Designed for offhand stock removal of all types of masonry. Type 27 center. 1/4 inches blade thickness.
Bite down deep into the bricks and blocks you're cutting or slice the stock away from a hard-surfaced workpiece, with this durable Masonry C SC-Type 27 grinding wheel. This wheel uses a sharp silicon carbide grain to penetrate deep into hard earthen materials with a straight cut that makes quick work of difficult cut-and-sort jobs. The resilient bond and extra hard wheel coating give you an excellent blend of a high cut rate and long wheel life. Choose this Masonry grinding wheel when a low initial price is your top purchasing criteria. Designed for offhand stock removal of all types of masonry. Type 27 center. 1/4" blade thickness.
- Product Type
- Grinding Wheels
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsPower Grinding & AccessoriesBench Grinder Wheels & Accessories
- Shipping Weight
- 14.40 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.