Norton 66252843208 4-1/2 By.045 By 7/8 Chrg Zircal Type 1by Norton
- A blend of the most advanced zirconia alumina and premium aluminum oxide abrasives delivers 2X to 3X the life of aluminum oxide wheels
- Broad utility from light to heavy-pressure right-angle grinder cut-off applications
- 1/16 in thick straight right-angle grinder reinforced wheel for cutting-off only applications where minimum material loss is desired
- Exceptional balance and free cutting action are easy on the operator
Abrasive cut-off wheels zirconia alumina metal -7/8 inch arbor -4-1/2 inch diameter -10,185 maximum rpm For traditional cut-off applications. Thin design for cleaning, slotting and cutting metal, metal studs, angle iron, tubing, autobody panels and sheet metal. Supplied with full fiberglass reinforcing. Use with right angle grinders. Type 1 center. 1/16 inches bl ade thickness.
With a highly advanced blend of aluminum oxide and zirconia alumina abrasives, this BlueFire RightCut ZA AO-type 01/41 right angle cut-off wheel lasts 2X or 3X as long as conventional aluminum oxide wheels. The balance and free cutting action make this wheel easy to use on 400 Series stainless, as well as both hard and soft carbon steels. This 1/16 in thick wheel minimizes material loss in cutting-off applications and reduces the pressure required on the first cut, offering broad utility in your metalworking jobs. For traditional cut-off applications. Thin design for cleaning, slotting and cutting metal, metal studs, angle iron, tubing, autobody panels and sheet metal. Supplied with full fiberglass reinforcing. Use with right angle grinders. Type 1 center. 1/16" bl ade thickness.
- Product Class
- Cut off Wheels
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesMetal Cutter Abrasive Wheels 2 to 6 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 1.29 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.