Norton 66252842013 4 By 1/8 By 5/8 Masonry Silicon Carbide Type 27by Norton
- Sharp silicon carbide grain for penetration of masonry and very hard non-metallic materials
- Durable bond and wheel hardness are designed to provide the most mix of cut rate and life
- 1/8 in depressed center wheels are designed to be used at 90 deg angle for offhand cut-off, notching or 30 deg angle for light side grinding
Grinding wheels silicon carbide - masonry - 5/8 inch arbor - 4 inch diameter - 15,280 maximum rpm Designed to be used at a 90-angle for offhand stock removal of all types of masonry, notching or cleaning pipes and weld beads. Type 27 center. 1/8 inches blade thickness.
Prep and finish masonry and other very hard non-metallic materials with this Masonry C SC-Type 27 grinding and cutting wheel. Ideal for cut-offs, notching or grinding, the wheel features a 1/8 in depressed center for use at up to a 90 deg angle. A sharp silicon carbide grain easily penetrates tough materials, while the durable bond ensures the wheel provides the optimal balance of cutting power and product life. The wheel's low initial price makes it a good choice for smaller jobs or inexperienced operators. Designed to be used at a 90-angle for offhand stock removal of all types of masonry, notching or cleaning pipes and weld beads. Type 27 center. 1/8" blade thickness.
- Part Number
- 076607759146, 662528420175
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsPower Grinding & AccessoriesBench Grinder Wheels & Accessories
- Shipping Weight
- 12.00 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.