Norton 66243510655 4 By 1/16 By 3/8 Metal Aluminum Oxide Type 1by Norton
- Quality aluminum oxide for consistent performance at a economical price
- Ultra-thin side reinforcing is good choice when thin cut is desired
- Designed for portable cut-off tool applications where a fast cut and minimum material loss are desired
- Good, versatile choice for cutting 400 Series stainless and hard and soft carbon steels
Abrasive cut-off wheels aluminum oxide -metal -3/8 inch arbor -fast cut -4 inch diameter -19,100 maximum rpm For use on electric and air die grinders for fast cut-off and slotting of all types of metal. Small diameter reinforced blade. Type 1 center. 1/16 inches blade thickness.
Place this Gemini A AO-type 01/41 small diameter >3 in cut-off wheel into your portable cut-off tool to easily and efficiently cut 400 Series stainless steel and both hard and soft carbon steel. Suitable for tool rooms, metalworking applications and precision machining, the ultra-thin side reinforcement makes this wheel ideal for quickly making thin cuts with a minimum of material loss. High-quality aluminum oxide offers a sensible price and steady, reliable performance. For use on electric and air die grinders for fast cut-off and slotting of all types of metal. Small diameter reinforced blade. Type 1 center. 1/16" blade thickness.
- Product Type
- Cut off Wheels
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesMetal Cutter Abrasive Wheels 2 to 6 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 5.76 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.