Norton 07660789098 6-1/2 By 1/8 By 5/8 Metal Wheel Type 1by Norton
- Quality aluminum oxide for metal circular saw applications including soft and hard carbon steels
- DM (Diamond Mount) pop-out and 5/8 in center hole combination to fit all popular circular saws
- Thicker blade for more durability, full fiberglass reinforcement for straight cuts
Abrasive cut-off wheels aluminum oxide -metal dm -5/9 inch arbor -6-1/2 inch diameter -9,405 maximum rpm For use with circular saws. For deburring, cleaning, slotting and cutting of all types of metal, and cutting roof decking. Type 1 center. 1/8 inches blade thickness.
Make the most of your circular saw cut-off wheel investment by choosing a Metal A AO Type 01/41 circular saw cut-off wheel. For use on hard and soft carbon steels. This wheel features a quality aluminum oxide and a durable thicker blade. The full fiberglass reinforcement helps you perform straight cuts while the diamond mount pop-out and 5/8 in center hole combination gives this wheel a compatibility with all major brand circular saws. For use with circular saws. For deburring, cleaning, slotting and cutting of all types of metal, and cutting roof decking. Type 1 center. 1/8" blade thickness.
- Product Type
- Cut off Wheels
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesMetal Cutter Abrasive Wheels 2 to 6 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 13.44 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.