Norton 07660789070 8 By 1/8 By 5/8 Masonry Type 1 Circular Sawby Norton
- DM (diamond mount) pop-out and 5/8 in center hole combination to fit all popular circular saws
- Constructed with full fiberglass reinforcing for strength and stable cutting action
- A good mix of value and consistent performance for general-purpose circular saw applications when initial price is a primary purchasing consideration
Abrasive cut-off wheels silicon carbide -masonry dm -5/8 inch arbor -handy packs -8 inch diameter -7,640 maximum rpm For use with circular saws. For deburring, cleaning, slotting and cutting of all types of masonry. Type 1 center. 1/8 inches blade thickness.
Perform consistent, stable and fast cuts with the masonry C SC-type 01/41 circular saw cut-off wheel, featuring a coarse silicon carbide abrasive blend. Full fiberglass reinforcement construction gives this wheel a long life while cutting through a variety of masonry materials such as brick, concrete and asphalt. The wheel is compatible with all major circular saw brands due to a universal diamond -mount pop-out and a standard 5/8 in center hole. For use with circular saws. For deburring, cleaning, slotting and cutting of all types of masonry. Type 1 center. 1/8" blade thickness.
- Product Type
- Cut off Wheels
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesMasonry Cutter Abrasive Wheels 7 & 8 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 10.08 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.