Norton 07660768356 Disc Sanding H/L 40 Grit 5inby Norton
- Durable self-sharpening zirconia alumina grain
- Anti-static coating and open coat for applications where loading is a problem and aggressive cut is needed
- Strong, yet flexible E-weight paper backing is tear-resistant
- Universal vacuum holes allow the discs to be used on 5- or 8-hole vacuum sanders
- Designed to increase dust extraction for a cleaner work environment
- Hook and loop fastener is easy to use and makes disc changes fast
- Premium ceramic abrasive provides a consistent finish and superior cut rate over traditional aluminum oxide
Featuring tough zirconia alumina that sharpens itself during use, this ProSand H831 coarse grit paper H and L vacuum disc is ideal for coarse grit blending, stripping and sanding. The E-weight paper back is flexible yet strong and tear-resistant, the hook and loop backing offers simple, straightforward disc replacement and the anti-static coating and open coat deliver an aggressive cut on applications that have problems with loading. Place this paper hook and look vacuum disc in your right-angle grinder or random orbital sander to work on fiberglass, composites, wood and aluminum.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsPower Sanding & AccessoriesSanding Discs 5 Inch Hook and Look
- Shipping Weight
- 4.80 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.